|
|
Sunday, August 31, 2003
|
|
ANOTHER CHAOS IN MOTION UPDATE
Okay, I think a grand total of six people read this site. My last one had a pretty good run, but this one is new. I don't come to any of you pretending to be a great writer. I have a few funny stories sometimes, but in terms of writing, I have no pretentions.
I do, however, know some great writers. You can read them at Chaos in Motion. These people are really good! I'm currently reading this week's update and I'm continually amazed that I ended up surrounded by people this talented. I suck, this is no real secret to anyone who reads this blog or the last one. Am I cute? Yes. Am I sometimes funny? Yes. Am I writer? No.
My colleagues at CIM are writers. Damned fine ones at that.
I'll link the individual pieces one by one. They are that good.
Watch Zombie tell us why we all suck. It's as funny as it is educational.
Read how Fanged Buffalo, a guy from St. Louis, hates Americans. Note to Fanged: If you love the fucking French so much, try sharing a country with them.
You can read about Green losing his virginity or Ophelia's prom. Both very touching pieces.
You can read about Caligula V's adventures with your obnoxious little pets. This is funny.
And then there's Mary. Every time I read her latest submission I ask myself, can she get better? And she does. Each time out. She's spectacular. Cosmetology isn't her vocation, writing is. If I can someday be half as good as Mary and Zombie are, I'll be one thrilled boy. Anyhow, you can read Mary's newest articles here and here.
Enough of me though. Read these people's writing.You'll be glad that you did.
|
|
|
| |