Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Monday, August 25, 2003


FINALLY, SOCIETY COMES AROUND!

I've made little secret of my love for pornography over the years. Now, at long last everyone else is coming clean. For to long pornography has been America's dirty little secret, now it's something you trade with co-workers and even neighbours.

Despite hideous little men like me, who need porn like the air you breathe, pornography's coming out is a good thing for two reasons.

Firstly, the freedom. No one will argue your right to argue for say, nationalized day care when they have a freshly opened copy of "Butt Plug Babes #37" in their sticky little hands. It evens out the playing field. "You've got your nasty little ideas and I have mine. No harm, no foul.Let's debate." This cannot help but to be positive. It might sound like a trite thing to suggest but I honestly believe that jerk-off freedom is the first step to real freedom. In fact, jerk-off freedom may actually be real freedom.

Secondly, porno may have a levelling effect on the horrors of reality TV. Is a fat, naked homo on an island in the South Pacific really "reality"? And if it is, is this the reality we want? Of course not! We want to be the slender, sillicone-enhanced seductresses. We want to be the corpulent, mustachioed,big dicked guy who can do no wrong excent in the eyes of "proper society".

I think we can all agree on this, Christian, Jew, Mulim, Buddhist and Hindu. Who would you rather be, Richard Hatch or Ron Jeremey?

9:25 PM