|
|
Friday, August 29, 2003
|
|
FURTHER PROOF THAT GOD ISN'T CATHOLIC
"Father" John Geoghan was buried yesterday. May he burn in hell, should such a thing exist.
I find it offensive that this man was afforded a decent burial of any demonination. He should've been doused in gasoline and burned in a prison dumpster. The fact that he was given a Catholic mass, is to me, unforgiveable.These people have no shame whatsoever. I know that Jesus taught you should embrace the worst of sinners and that this is the path of salvation, therefore the Church allowing the ceremony is in accordance with God's Law. Besides, he only molested 150 innocent children. It's not like he got divorced or anything serious.
The greatest obscenity, however, was an editorial yesterday in the Pilot, the official newspaper of the Boston Archdiocese (which doesn't update its website often or I would've linked it) that referred to Geoghan as "a victim of a hate crime." Furthermore, the editorial continued "We encourage our readers to pray for his soul, for the his alleged killer, for his victims, and for the faithful priests who suffer, daily, the consequences of the actions of a few." Notice how the victims came in third, right behind a convicted pedophile and a murderous neo-nazi? This might confuse some of you, but I've got fifty-five million reasons why the victims placed third. That's what they're currently suing the Archdiocese of Boston for.
But Jesus would understand. He knows how business works.
|
|
|
| |