Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Sunday, August 24, 2003


Hi,
Some of you might remember me. I'm skippystalin, or I used to be anyway. I had a blog called "I Hate Myself And You LOVE Me For It." Several of you did. The people I used to work for were decidedly of another opinion.

Once I lost my job, I had to work off of the assumption that my former employer's IT Department was still monitoring the old blog, so I had to be very careful of what I said although I still said a bunch of things I shouldn't have anyway.

At some point I have to get another job and I don't want to complicate that any more than I probably already have. This would be bad.

So, anyway I decided it was a good idea to obliterate the old blog and it's archives and not let anyone I used to work with know about the new one. A boy's gotta eat. Actually a lot less than you'd think but still....

To any of the fans of the old blog who follow me here, don't worry, the content won't change. I'm still the same angry asshole I used to be. Maybe more so. I've had a bad month after all. And seeing as though I still don't have a job, I'll have a lot of time to write and post for the forseeable future.

Hope I don't disappoint.

MJS

4:56 PM