Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Tuesday, August 26, 2003


I GET MAIL

When I posted that I was shutting down my last blog, I gave my e-mail address out and asked that anyone interested in a new blog e-mail me and I'd give them the new address. I got one response.

I feel popular.

Kilgore Trout proved a loyal fan in the only response I got to my offer. But like most people who lavish praise, he wanted someting. Specifically answers. His question is as follows;


"Hi Skippy,
By the way... do you really masturbate 7 times a day? That's amazing -- your dick must be made of titanium. These days, if I knock one out in the morning, I have to wait until bedtime before I can go again."


Well, Kilgore, firstly I'm no longer skippy.And yes, my masturbatory skills are as sad as they are celebrated. When I started blogging I promised that I would never lie to my readers. There are things that I may not tell you but everything I do is the truth.

As to the metallurgic make-up of my cock, I couldn't tell you.Maybe I'll take it to a fucking blacksmith and find out. I need something to do anyway. All I can tell you is that it gets impressively hard. I've had compliments on that, actually. I suppose that's the trade off for being miniscule. Most people really don't believe that I'm hung like a three year old, but it's true. I have a naked picture of myself to prove it, too. If I can figure out this friggin' computer well enough to post pictures on this blog, I'll post it.

In reference to the second part of your question, masturbation is a passion of mine. I'm not a hobbyist here.

In closing, I'd like to thank Kilgore for his loyal support.

4:51 PM