Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Friday, August 29, 2003


IT CAN ALWAYS GET WORSE, I SUPPOSE

As some of you know, I've had a really, really bad month. First there's my sister's stalker story (which I'll write more about later). Then I lose my job. Then I had not one, but two important relationships fucking implode on me (which I won't be writing about). I'm going three or four days without eating anything and my smoking and drinking continue to escalate. Oh yeah, I also think that my former employer is going to fuck me out of my last check. That's a thousand dollars I planned on using to pay off my credit card so they leave me alone until I get a new job.

In short, I think I'm doomed.

Last week, I was thinking "how can things possibly get worse?" I just found out.

I could lose my cock.

The sad part is, I'm not even sure that that would be entirely negative.

Pleased to meet you, I'm Captain Happy!

3:25 PM