|
|
Thursday, August 28, 2003
|
|
THE OTHER SHOE DROPS
Okay, at this point I assume that you teenagers have read my Chaos in Motion piece called "Terminating Government." Yeah, I know it wasn't very well written but I was in a hurry.
Those of you who managed to get through it will have found some really funny quotes from Arnold Schwarzenegger. Well, guess what? There's MORE. So much more. This 1977 interview is the Rosetta Stone of political embarrassment.
Listen as Arnold regales you with tales of gang-banging a black chick.Be educated by the candidate's qualifications for a successful gang-bang.
Marvel as Arnold explains that the human penis doesn't develop like other muscles.
Learn from Arnold how blowjobs offer a competetive edge in bodybuilding.
Journey inside Arnold's decision making process into whether or not to "fuck the shit" out a woman.
Become schooled in whether fat girls are "good fucks."
And finally, learn Arnold's views on "the fag business."
It's stories like this make me glad to be alive.
|
|
|
| |