|
|
Monday, September 01, 2003
|
|
BREAKING UP IN PUBLIC
You know what? I won't even respond to the ex's last post. I won't even link it.
People will believe whatever they want to believe. There's nothing I can do about that. Just PLEASE don't accuse me of calling you things that i would never imagine calling you. There are enough honest reasons to hate me.
You should remember that qotation marks denote a quote. I quoted what you had posted on your orginial post. That you had made public, not me.You took those remarks down so I can't fairly respond to what you accused me of.
As far as posting e-mails go, I resent the implication that I've done anything of the kind. But I invite, actually I demand that you post every e-mail of mine that you have.All that I ask is that you delete any real or chat names of third parties from them.
While you're at it, include the e-mails from you. In the interst of being "fair and balanced". All I ask is that you don't involve third parties.
There won't be any responses here. I'm done.
|
|
|
| |