Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Sunday, September 21, 2003


I LOVE THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE LESS RELEVANT THAN I AM

So, I know what you're thinking, "Gee, MJ hasn't posted all weekend, I wonder why." Okay, I know you really don't give a fuck if I post or not but I sometimes pretend that you do. It makes me feel pretty. I'm funny that way.

Just in case somebody actually does give a fuck, I'll tell you why I haven't posted. Firstly, I've looked over what I've written lately and realized that I suck, so why bother? Secondly, I'm massively depressed and have spent most of my time in bed, drinking and taking sleeping pills. Not that I actually sleep for more than three hours...yeah, I know, I'm fun central. So, between sucking and being depressed, I've decided that I now don't give a fuck if I post every day or not. Maybe this will change, maybe it won't, like I said, I don't give a fuck. Zombie has enough backlog material from me that I never have to write again if I don't feel like it and I still meet my commitments. Go me.

Anyhow, I'm still sort of scanning newspapers and I came across this. Look teenagers, the shockingly relevant Stevie Nicks has an opinion on something...lets take a look. Stevie has a problem with Madonna, Britney Spears and Christina Augileria. It appars that the cash-whore chantusse of the obsolete Fleetwood Mac has a problem with hot, barely clothed entertainers tounge kissing on MTV. I guess it's not the same as kissing the creepily obnoxious Don Henley or the generally freakish Mick Fleetwood.

And why do I get the feeling that if the new Fleetwood Mac tour stiffs any bigger we'll all soon see Stevie holding Beyonce Knowles like a puppet on VH1?

In any event, this stupid story gave us all an excuse to look at this picture again.

Christ, I love faux lesbianism.

Laters.

Currently Reading: "The Years of Lyndon Johnson: Master of the Senate - Robert A. Caro

Number of Times I've Masturbated Today: 4

9:10 PM