Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Wednesday, September 10, 2003


IT'S GOOD TO SEE PEOPLE ARE STILL STUPID

Like probably everybody else, I'm getting really bored with the whole gay marriage issue. Can't we just get it over with and let them suffer like the rest of us already?

But then I read something like this. This line of logic fascinates me. Same-sex marriage will lead to the legalization of incestuous marriage? Interesting.

By the way, shouldn't Catholic priests the last fucking people to comment on same sex relationships these days?

Every story like this that I see makes me feel smarter and smarter for renouncing the fucking Church 21 years ago. Granted, my walking away had a lot to do with priests never hitting on me which was murder on my self-esteem. I still don't feel pretty.

I've recently come to realize that, given the state of my own pathetic love life, that I'm the last person who should throw stones at who anyone else loves.

It's nice to feel morally superior to someone else, even if they are only child molesting swine.

3:06 PM