Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Tuesday, September 30, 2003


JERK-OFF UPDATE

Okay, I know what that title sounds like. And, yeah...I am still a jerk off. After all, these things don't change over night. Shit, I'm into my fourth fucking decade of waiting for that change.

But as a postcriptum to my last post, I only hit five times. I'm very professional in tabulating these things. I start at midnight and end at midnight. So, if I come at quarter past, it only counts if I start at 11:59 or before. I'd never cheat my loyal audience with late wank counts.

Oh, and I found out that the publication ban should be lifted on Friday so I can with you my adventures with the Peel Region Court system. That should be fun. I'm even debating an audience participation bit so you can all play along at home, I just need to find out how legal my little game idea is.

12:37 AM