|
|
Tuesday, September 30, 2003
|
|
OKAY, MAYBE I SHOULD'VE BEEN MORE INCLUSIVE
All right, all right. If my loyal readership knows anything about me it's that I'm the first one to admit that I'm wrong about something. Earlier today, I suggested that soccer should be banned and its fans forcibly deported. It was wrong to single out soccer.
I should have included football, too.
Let's review, shall we? Football halftime show that doesn't involve a gyrating Britney Spears? Fuck that! But, you know what they say, "Hey, we live in the town from 'Footloose'! We can't have have a half-naked, songstress with beautifully fake tits! We need Nazis! The town will fucking love it! What could happen? Jews don't watch football, everybody knows that! Tell the band fags to learn 'Deutschland Uber Alles' and tell my wife to get my Nazi flag from the rec room! Oooohhhhh this is gonna be GREAT!
I personally loved the apology best.
"We had an error in judgement intent was never to cause any harm."
Error in judgement? Fucking right! Football is all about winning! Last time I checked I wasn't speaking German (well, other than during sex...and I won't be having that for awhile.) A football team celebrated a LOSER! I'm amazed that Vince Lombardi hasn't risen from the grave and kicked these morons in the balls already!
So, in closing, football must be destroyed, too.
Currently Reading: "The Years of Lyndon Johnson: Master of the Senate" - Robert A. Caro
Number of Times I've Masturbated Today: 6
|
|
|
| |