|
|
Thursday, September 04, 2003
|
|
WHEN DID THEY OUTLAW FUN, ANYHOW?
People don't understand the stress the police are under. It's a really hard job. I mean, you try looking into destroyed lives all day. Let's see how you do. So, sometimes you just have kick back and relax. But are they allowed to? Of course not! Everyone has it in for the cops. And it can't be harder than being Chief of Police.
You have a long, hard week running a police force and then you get to the weekend. Like most of us, Chief Walters is an internet enthusiast. So he surfs a little. Then out of nowhere, an underage boy pops up and offers to perform a sex act. For only fifty dollars. Now, I'm no expert on underage gay sex or what the market for it is in Monroe or Wayne County, Michigan (I don't even know where either place is) but 50 bucks sounds like a deal. So, Chief Walters bit. I guess he can't get quality underage gay sex on a police salary.
Walters goes to the designated meeting place, an Elementary school parking lot (which strikes me as a fairly kinky place to meet for gay sex with a minor, but to each his own.) Walters is met by not one, but two teens. Maybe the Chief figured it was "Two for One Friday" but everything was hunky-dory until the baseball bat appeared. This was a low-rent rip off and Walters was outraged. Everyone knows that an appropriate underage, gay sex John burn would be to slip his wallet out of his back pocket while blowing him.
So Chief Walters did the sensible thing and shot one of the little bastards in the chest. And everyone gets their panties in a bunch.
Like I said, no one understands the police.
|
|
|
| |