Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Friday, October 31, 2003


ANOTHER ENEMIES LIST UPDATE

So Judy very kindly (and VERY patiently) sat around last night trying to show me how to install comments on the Enemies List page which I managed to fuck up so horribly that I destroyed the entire page. Then she sat up long after I went to bed and figured out what the problem was, but I'm too fucking stupid to follow even those (I spent over two hours trying today.) Maybe, I'll try again when I don't hate myself so much, but I don't see that occurring anytime soon. Besides the whole thing will only be amusing for about three days anyway. I'm not sure why I bother anyway. But I did redo the page....just because I'm a moron.

But I'd really like to thank Judy for her help and patience.

In other news, I had an idea that I thought would be really funny as a weekly feature: "skippy's Suicide of the Week." The idea was that I would attempt suicide on a weekly basis and later write about the attempt. Given that I fail at everything (as demonstrated by my adventures in HTML), you could rest assurred that there would be weekly reports. But I had not one, but two different friends tell me that it would be a bad idea, so I guess that's out, which is too bad. I had my first one all ready to go and everything.

Okay, it's time for me to go watch a re-run of "Oz", ruminate on the fact that I probably couldn't even get laid in prison at this point and wallow in self-pity.

Happy Friday.

10:04 PM