|
|
Wednesday, October 15, 2003
|
|
CHAOS IN MOTION UPDATE
Had I have not known better I would've been certain that Zombie, Crown Princess of Michigan had either testified against the Mob or faked her own death to minister to the poor of Paraguay and sell arms to Maoist insurgents. In fact, she has not done any of these things, she was just well,...Zombie.
In any event, Zombie hath resurfaced and updated Chaos in Motion. This installment is vacuum packed with sundry goodies. Firstly, Zombie and SeptemberBlue have started a new feature called Tales of Angst and Woe. Caligula V. and Zombie both have new poems up.
On the bright side, Mary Magdalicious tells a tale of people who died while Ophelia tells one of someone who probably should. Ophelia has been particularly productive lately, having also posted the funniest resume I've ever read that didn't have my name on the top of it.
On the political front, Fanged Buffalo engages in a guerilla assault on his congressman (Note to Self: Find out why Fanged always has better ideas than I do) and Rohan debuts on CIM with a dissertaion on scents. And everybody's favorite newly old guy, Ford W. Maverick delights us all with some new Lil' Zombie goodness.
Oh, and as I mentioned on Monday, the final installment of my jerk-off California Recall Triolgy is up but you can probably skip it...it's not that funny.
Fuck me, writing is getting hard.
|
|
|
| |