|
|
Saturday, October 25, 2003
|
|
CURRENT EVENTS IN NORWAY
I've often heard that Europe is a more "mature" society than North America particularly in the realm of human sexuality. But I might argue that this is going just a little far.
Only in a country without any serious problems, like Norway, could the shaving of a ten year old's pubic hair be an issue for the Supreme Court. I'm assuming however that he shaved her clean. Giving a ten year old a pubic mohawk would be.....creepy. And when did ten year olds start getting pubic hair to shave in the first place? Jesus, if memory serves me correctly, I was....26, I think. And I don't even shave completely!
I firmly believe that this story demonstrates what happens when too many white people get together.
In other news from the Land of the Midnight Sun (or is that Finland? I forget. Europe has far too many small countries to keep them straight) The Norwegian criminal justice system is leading a law enforcement revolution. One Rudolf Christoffersen was released from what authorities describe as a significant prison sentence....because his Mommy agreed to ground him. The article doesn't detail Christoffersen's crimes, which is too bad. I have personal knowledge of just how lenient Norway's courts can be and Rudolf could've done anything from not paying a speeding ticket to slaughtering a dozen prostitutes and making a dress from their flesh.
The battle of the sexes continues in Norway. According to a Swedish study 7 in 10 girls are called whores, sluts or bitches and routinely touched in a sexually inappropriate manner. The study did not address whether the other three in ten "didn't feel pretty enough" as a result.
And to Mistress Bee, if you still read this blog, I apologize....I couldn't resist.
|
|
|
| |