|
|
Saturday, October 18, 2003
|
|
IQ TESTS ARE HORSESHIT!
As my regular readers know, I have a passion for current events. I've followed with great interest the debate in the United States over the validity of IQ testing. Several prominent black scholars feel that the standard IQ tests are invalid due to "cultural bias." I was never sure if this is true or not as I had never taken an IQ test before. Mostly because I know that they're intellectually biased. You have to be smart to do well on them. Accordingly, I've always hated and feared IQ tests and fled the room whenever the topic of them arose.
Well, I was online with a friend of mine about an hour ago and she insisted on my taking the test. I feel this is because women glory in my humiliation even though she would never admit it. So, I took the test. Mostly because I'm spineless and weak when it comes to people with vaginas. I'm quite the ladies man!
You can take the test here.
There are 8 categories in which you could potentially score. They are as follows:
" Average: 85 - 115
Above average: 116 - 125
Gifted Borderline Genius: 126 - 135
Highly gifted and appearing to be a Genius to most others: 136 - 145
Genius: 146 - 165
High Genius: 166 - 180
Highest Genius: 181 - 200
Beyond being measurable Genius: Over 200"
One would have to assume that there is a ninth category "0-84: Too fucking clueless to operate a computer unassisted." Zombie and Rowan St. Crisp will both tell you that I most properly fit into this category as they had to design this site for me.
I scored 138. Apparently, I'm "highly gifted and appearing to be a Genius to most others." And that's when I knew as a matter of absolute moral certainty that IQ tests are horseshit. Several of my readers know the offline me and they'll tell you that I'm a friggin' mongoloid! I have to wear a bib during my waking hours lest the constant drooling ruin my shirt. These people can (and in all likelihood, will) leave comments verifying all of this. Believe these folks, they know the "real" me. The online me is much like the Wizard of Oz, impressive at first glance but then you pull aside the curtain and all that's there is a dwarf yanking levers and swilling seconal and champagne with Judy Garland.
Don't get me wrong, having the intellectual capacity of Lenny from Stienbeck's "Of Mice and Men" does have its advantages. For example, I can kill a bear with my bare hands. And don't get me started at my cunnilingus skills (you'll probably be reading about those on Chaos In Motion in the near future.) We morons can eat pussy like pros.
In no fucking way am I "highly gifted and appearing to be a Genius to most other people." Sure, I'll dress up like that when I'm feeling tres kinky, but I'm getting old and with any luck, my libido will wither and die any day now. Until then I'll be happy to get by on my looks.
Oh fuck, I'm DOOMED!
|
|
|
| |