|
|
Monday, October 13, 2003
|
|
NOTHIN', I GOT NOTHIN'
Wow, I have abso-fucking-lutely nothing to write about. Well, that's not true, there are a couple of things to write about. I'm advised that there's going to be a massive Chaos in Motion update tonight but I haven't read it yet and have no idea what the lovely Zombie will be posting. Rest assured that my contribution will probably be the culmination of the California Recall Trilogy (which most of the readers of this blog are painfully bored of reading me prattle about) and will assuredly suck. I do, however, suggest you all go to CIM forthwith and often. Just skip anything attributed to skippystalin. You teenagers waste enough of your time here as it is.
I'm also thinking of writing a long profile on Courtney Love who fascinates me. Courtney is three things I love in a woman; hot, drug addled and psychotic: the trifecta of great fucking. But I have a sinking feeling that once I start writing about Courtney, I won't be able to stop. So that may end up being a piece I save for CIM. Or not. Who gives a fuck?
Anyway, having been awake since four this morning and not having slept more than a few hours at a time for weeks, I'm too weary to write right now. Actually, that's not true. I just finished another opus of soft core pornography which none of you will be reading anyway so forget I even brought it up.
Now, I'll get to the information you're all dying for then maybe go nappy go night-night so I can wake up at two for no particular reason......
Currently Reading: "Sex, Laws and Cyberspace: Freedom and Censorship on the Frontiers of the Online Revolution" - Jonathan Wallace and Mark Mangan
Number of Times I've Masturbated Today: 5 (I know this is about average but I was thinking of somebody really special; ie: not me so it was particularly satisfying today.)
|
|
|
| |