|
|
Tuesday, October 28, 2003
|
|
THE RETURN OF skippystalin
Those of you who care about such things may have noticed that I discontinued the use of the name skippystalin back in mid August. There were a couple of reasons for that. Firstly, I wanted it to be a little more difficult for my former employers to keep track of my internet activities should they still be monitoring them. I also figured that killing that ID may in some stupid way be a positive first step in changing who and what I am. Maybe that was naive but it seemed like a good idea at the time.
I've since decided that I no longer give a rat's ass what my former employers think. They managed to over-react to the situation that lead to me resigning my position. Further, in blackmailing me by threating the job of someone who did nothing wrong as a means of getting me to resign (and thus circumventing any means of recourse through the union), they demonstrated an utter lack of honor. I therefore can't count on them not fucking me over as I look for a new job. In short, fuck them.
So far as improving my personality goes, I've decided that this is a lost cause. I made a really serious attempt to do this. It lasted all of three weeks. I've come to the conclusion that any attempt at personal improvement on my part is about 20 years to late. I suck. I always have and I always will. And if I have to deal with my utter failure as a decent human being so do you. We may as well deal with it under a funny name as opposed to my real initials.
In a deeply depressing way, it's good to be back.
Peace, Love, Empathy
skippystalin
|
|
|
| |