|
|
Monday, October 20, 2003
|
|
STYLIN'
I'm at an an age where a man comes to a crossroads in his life. One finds oneself asking questions, as one does, questions such as; "Do I wish to continue being the skunk that I've been for so many years or do I wish a change?" I've decided that I wish a change.
I do, however, realize that successful change is incremental. Accordingly, over the next few months you will notice several small changes in my presentation. Effective immediately, I will no longer use the phrases "I must", You must", "Will you". Instead, I will use the phrase "gots" as this has proven so successful in the R&B community (ie: "You gots to dance for me.") In so doing, I hope to change my sexual allure from that of Peter Garrett to something more akin to Tupac Shakur (or given my increasing belly girth...the Notorious B.I.G.)
I shall also soon change my name to an unpronounceable symbol. I just haven't decided what it will be as yet. At such a time that I announce that symbol I shall demand that I be called (insert symbol here).....or Miss Jackson if you're nasty.
|
|
|
| |