|
|
Saturday, November 01, 2003
|
|
GENERAL HOUSEKEEPING
Well, I was going to write about a transexual dating game in England last night but I was too busy stroking my crotch and thinking about my own mortality. Then Anna at Primal Purge beat me to it. This is good because her thoughts are much funnier than mine would've been anyway.
In other news, much is being made about adolescents in Texas engaging in oral sex during science class. This is just one more indication that kids these days are out of control! Why, when I was a boy, I wouldn't have thought of getting blown anywhere other than homeroom.
Is it just me or is everybdy happy that women are increasingly consumed by porn?
Oh, and my Enemies List has been updated and is now 110 and counting. If I can break myself away from staring at the fucking wall, I might add links to further explain just how wrong some of these fucking people and groups are. The 9 people who've seen the list might be amused.
All right, I need to go hate myself some more.
|
|
|
| |