Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Tuesday, November 11, 2003



HERE COME DE JUDGE

You know this man. You may not know him personally but every day you see dozens of people just like him careening through your life. Stupid people. People like this guy. You see some people and you wonder how they survive each and every day. These people's mere existence is enough of a marvel but when you consider how so many morons actually prosper......

These people destroyed whatever faith I had in the theory of natural selection. I can never wholly subscribe to Darwinism knowing that these people not only roam the Earth freely, but hold positions of power and responsibility. Society appears to reward some people for no other reason than they made it through a day without thinking they can shave a few minutes off of a hectic schedule by blow-drying their hair while still in the fucking shower!

Of course.....I'm not bitter. Okay, I can't lie to you. I am bitter. Actually, I'm fucking enraged!

All right, the ketamine has calmed me. It always does.

So let's assume that you're, I don't know, say a judge. In the Deep South. It's Halloween, you have a party to attend but, busy as you are with the dispensation of Justice, you've had no time to decide what your costume would be. What do you go with?

Well, if you're Judge Timothy Ellander, you get in blackface and don an afro wig and a prison jumpsuit, complete with handcuffs and ankle chains. What could happen? Well, for starters this.......

"For a judge to take the time to paint his face black with shoe polish, put on an afro wig, a prison jumpsuit and shackles ... and walk around in public, I feel he ain't fit to be a judge" -- Local NAACP President, Jerome Boykin.

That's right, you get to point out to everyone that racial justice is much more important to the NAACP than say, grammar.

Apparently, Judge Ellander is a colorful character. Actually, he's a shotgun in the courtroom away from being the judge in "...And Justice For All." Oh, wait a second.

"Ellender has been criticized in the past for keeping a shotgun in his courtroom."

Jesus Fucking Christ and His Seven Dwarves....I should really rethink my position on the death penalty.

10:12 PM