|
|
Monday, November 03, 2003
|
|
"LAUGHTER, JOY AND LONELINESS AND SEX AND SEX AND SEX"
While I wouldn't say that high school was ever fun, I remember being able to have fun without getting kicked out. Seriously, if you told me in 1985 that I could get suspended for having condoms taped to my shirt, I'dve thought you were a moron, a lunatic or both. Particularly in a place called Kissimmee. The very idea of punishing the promotion of condoms in a place called Kissimmee is ludicrous. We all know what kissimmee-ing leads to. Blowwammee. Then Fuckkamme. The children of Kissammee are well served by this student's message. Plus the girl was smart, she taped
the condom to her shirt. Most high school kids are so stupid that they'd use safety pins.
If the school system takes this dim a view of condom awareness, I don't have to tell you how well they respond to students filming their own porn. That's right, not well. And these poor kids didn't even film it on school grounds (which I would've. On my teacher's desk. That's not kinky, is it?)
All they did was pass out copies of the tape. High school guys are famous for lying about their sexual exploits and these kids were proactive thinkers. Maybe, I'm weird but aren't the schools supposed to be promoting kids perusing the arts?
And it's not only the schools that are being a big pain in the ass. Did you know kids can't even fuck in cemeteries anymore? Christ, when I was young there was nothing more fun than procreation amongst the dead. Oh, I've said too much.
On the other hand, the authorities don't seem to mind much when a group of girls "go wild" and kick a little ass. There's something about imaging multiple females in Catholic School outfits beating my ass that makes me think....about how much I've paid for that. And this depresses me more than words can say.
Kids have it so hard today. I almost feel bad about my constantly moaning about AIDS as a kid.
|
|
|
| |