Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Monday, November 10, 2003


LETTERS TO THE EDITOR FROM HIS IMAGINARY FRIEND, TIMMY (THE FIVE YEAR OLD BOY WHO LIVES IN HENDERSON'S HEAD)

1. Why is the City of Toronto holding municipal elections on the anniversary of Kristallnacht? Is this some sort of dubious sign?

2. Should I bother to vote at all or just spend the day getting rotted on Jack Daniels, beer and cheap white wine?

3. Where can I sign up for this? I want that in way that the English language can't adequately express.

4. Will they be able to do a personality transplant next? I think Pol Pot's would be a step up for me.

5. How about a penis transplant? Although I'm leaning toward outright removal, having Tommy Lee's would be nice and I could make some spending money on the memorbilia circut with it.

6. "Where is my love life?
Tell me, tell me
Where has it gone?
Somebody please, please tell me what the hell is wrong
Until I find the righteous one
Computer Blue"
Okay, Prince asked that question....but it seemed appropriate.

12:18 PM