Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Wednesday, November 12, 2003


"LIKE YOU'VE NEVER HAD A BAD DAY AT WORK"

Everybody has them. It's unnatural if you don't. Maybe, it's a the first day back to work after a long weekend and you're just a teeny bit bleary-eyed from a hangover. Of course you'll miss something once in a while. After all, you're only human. What do people expect, anyway?

I'm sure that Dr. Barry Fish isn't the first OB/Gyn to miss something trivial....like a heartbeat. But noooooo, everyone thinks that just because you went to medical school you should be able to tell if a fetus is actually alive or not 100% of the time.

Granted, I can see people getting a little upset over only partially removing the aborted fetus. I sympathize insofar as passing a dead fetus when all you think is wrong is an overactive bladder would be....suprising. But c'mon, who hasn't cut corners at work before?

On the other hand, you've got to be just a little suspicious of anyone who would keep a three-inch, one armed fetus for a week. I mean, at that point you're just looking for a reason to sue.

Jesus, 3.5 million dollars? It's getting so you can't even have a bad day anymore.

I suppose that next you're going to start expecting airline pilots to be sober all the time

1:11 PM