Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Sunday, November 16, 2003


POINTLESS RAMBLING

I can't for the life of me think of anything to write about. This sucks.

On the other hand, the lovely Zombie tells me that Chaos in Motion will be updated tonight. You may or not be able to read my views on my favorite past-time, cunnilingus, there. I miss cunnilingus. Some of my fondest memories are associated with cunnilingus. Ahhhhh good times. Good times.

Jesus, my penchant for pussy is starting to make me sound like an Old Milwaukee commercial.

In other news, I'm watching the Seatlle feed of "This Week With George Stephanopolous." George is interviewing former Secretary of the Treasury, Robert Rubin. Judging solely from his physical appearance, I believe that Rubin died 18 months ago and is only speaking out via the good offices of Industrial Light and Magic.

Them Disney types is crafty.

I wonder why I can't stop singing "I Still Miss Someone" by Johnny Cash. Maybe it's an inner voice trying to tell me something. Maybe not. And ultimately, who among you gives a shit?

There. Barring anything interesting happening in the next 11 hours, that's my obligated daily blog posting. Can someone out there please give me at least one good reason to continue doing this every day?

12:45 PM