Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Wednesday, November 19, 2003


A QUICK POLL

I figured that I'd conduct a quick poll of my readers so I may service them better. I'm all about servicing my readers. Granted, I'm more about servicing some of you more than others, but there's no accounting for taste. Anyhow, I'll conduct these polls from time to time (for example, when I have nothing else to write about.)

Here we go. You can vote by posting comments, or as BlogOut now calls them..."commentss."

Question: Who would you most like to sexually violate in the new Old Navy commercial?

A) Fran Drescher.
B) Fran Drescher but with her voice box cut out.
C)Lil' Kim.
D)Both.
E)Both at the same time.
F) Neither.
G) Richard Moll, who isn't actually in the commercial but was brilliant as Bull on "Night Court."

Christ, this is getting so painful to write and must be so sad to read. I hope something interesting happens soon.

I'm sorry.

1:04 AM