Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Thursday, November 06, 2003


SOME GUYS ARE SO SMOOTH

I've never been much of a ladies man but I like to think that I'm learning. The Los Angeles Times reported over the weekend that young people are learning a great deal about sex from television shows like "Friends." However, its been more years than I'd like to admit since I've been a "young person", so I learn about the ways of l'amour from the news.

You'll never hear a story like this on "Friends." Imagine if Ross met Rachel in BDSM chat room. Ross then hunts Rachel down, stun guns her and takes her to a remote cabin where they have consensual sex! Things go awry when Ross gets overly enthusiastic and carves Yahweh's name into her back with a hunting knife and wackiness ensues.

It would be great for sweeps!

I've thought long and hard about this study and I now know why I'm such a romantic failure. Stun guns are illeagal in Canada. Pepper spray too.

Now, I'll never get a kinky 19 year old.

12:37 PM