Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Saturday, November 08, 2003


WHO'D HAVE THUNK IT

So, I'm spending my morning as I usually do, going through all of my favorite blogs and online newspapers (because I'm genetically incapable of doing something productive, like get a job and I'm too depressed to masturbate again.) Once I got to Social Reject, I found an interesting quiz.

Here's something that you probably don't know about me: I'm a sucker for things that tell me what a worthless, narccistic asshole I am. But I usually don't post the results. Quite frankly, none of you need to know that I'm the perfect woman (I think I only got that rating because I put out on the first date) or that if I was a gay porn star, I'd be Jeff Stryker....but I guess I just told you those things, huh? Opps.

Well, I found this quiz and knew I was fated to take it. "What Is Your Life Rated?" Quite honestly, I figured that my life has a sort of "Bambi" quality about it. Apparently not. Here's how I scored...



Needless to say, I was mortified! I always figured that everything about me said "child friendly." And the worst part is that the questions were so vauge. I'm still trembling with The Fear over the rating I would get if the questions were more specific, like "Just how hard did you throb when one of the hottest women in chat told you that she would 'do you' based on a bad picture taken in 1996?" and "How often do you masturbate while fantasizing that you are Terry Schiavo?" On the other hand, snuff movies don't have ratings, do they?

Anyway, thanks to Jane for the material. You can take the quiz too!

By the way, I actually am child-friendly. Here's proof. Just overlook the fact that the child in question is the future king of Sweden and he's being held for ransom......


11:23 AM