Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Saturday, December 06, 2003


ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

.....is the Beatles publishing. The conventional wisdom has been that Michael Jackson has been morgated to the tits for the last few years. Documents released in discovery inthe course of a lawsuit brought by a promoter against Jackson last year revealed that he is in hock to the Bank of America to the tune of $250,000,000.00. Yes, I did count the zeros right. TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY MILLION FUCKING DEAD PRESIDENTS! The kind Eminem doesn't rap for.

I read that report and it's supporting documents as soon as they were released. I, and most right thinking people assumed that Michael was doomed. Apparently not.

If Rolling Stone's reading of it's "confidential records" is correct (and that's an open question given that Rolling Stone kinda sucks these days), Micheal Jackson can continue molesting children well into the 37th century on the weight of the Beatles alone.

6:25 PM