|
|
Thursday, December 25, 2003
|
|
THE DUMBEST BLOGGER ON THE PLANET
I've mentioned in the past that I used to have a blog (you can find it at the bottom of the blog links) that my former employers took exception with. Long story short, I ended up having to resign my position due to the content of that blog. I'll write about the specifics in due course. It's a pretty funny story, actually. At the time I felt pretty stupid knowing that my cute little observations managed to fuck my life over so totally.
I've recently read a story that's made me feel so much better about myself. No matter what I've said on my blogs (and I have said some pretty insane shit) I can sleep at night knowing that I've never confessed to any felonies on a blog. I know what you're thinking and, yes...I am a pretty easy guy to please.
Brooklynbacon is a special kind of stupid. He's the kind of stupid the re-affirms my contempt for humanity. There are days when I feel like history's biggest douchebag but then I read about people like brooklynbacon and feel so much better about myself. This guy is a New York City cop who set up a blog (which he's since deleted, I checked. Good move assface. You kept it up just long enough to fuck yourself over then took it down before I could read it myself. You cunt!) detailing all of his official misconduct. Are there crooked cops out there? Absolutely. I'm not niave. I know virtually everyone cuts corners at their job and why should cops be any different? But I always assumed that bad cops were at least halfway smart.....like in "Serpico."
Brooklynbacon gave just enough details of his crimes, including a partial picture of his face (really smart, shithead), that it took Internal Affairs about 25 seconds to figure out who he was and launch an investigation. Among the things he admitted to; writing down the plate numbers of people who cut him off and mailing them false parking tickets, ignoring complaint calls and playing video games with his partner on the cruiser computer during a cop-killing investigation. With details like that, how could he not get caught?
Like I said, I've been bitten by my own blog. But that was pretty innocent. The worst things I said were that homeless people get better booze than I do, my staff was making me nuts and that I wanted to eat my wedding cake off of the ass of a particularly fetching Brazillian cleaner. I never said anything that could get me incarcerated.
God, I love it when other people turn out to be dumber than I am.
|
|
|
| |