Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Saturday, December 06, 2003


JESUS, I DON'T EVEN LIKE THINKING ABOUT THIS

It should come as no surprise to most of my readers that I love my cock. I mean, I really, really love it. It's so...mine, all full of pleasure and yes, promise. Fine, I seem to currently be alone in my love of my cock but that's...grudgingly okay. I can spend days doing nothing but touching my cock. Sure, I can make a bunch of jokes about how it doesn't like to be touched and spits in my face everytime I try but those jokes are cliched, and untrue. I take forever to come. It's a curse to me and a blessing to the women I've been with. Okay, I didn't intend to share this much. Let's forget the last three sentences, okay?

Look at it this way, the trauma has brought us all closer together.

Anyhow, as I was running through my litany of blogs and newspapers today and stopped at the Dirty Whore Diary (which I can't recommend highly enough) and came across this. I shrieked like a girl when I first saw it and I'm still sniffling back tears like a child.

Women never seem to understand just how sensitive we are about our cock's health. Okay, that's not true; they understand, they just think that it's funny. But men are deadly serious about any harm befalling the one thing guaranteed to bring us decade after decade of fun. Our penises are like video games that we never get bored of playing. Besides, women never expect us to grow up and stop playing with our penises.

On the other hand, I feel like I have a responsibility to entertain and amuse my female readers. So, for those of you in relationships, sit your significant other down at the monitor and have him read-or better yet you read the linked article aloud to him. The resultant cringing will have you laughing and give you story to tell your yenta friends for years to come.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank the Dirty Whore for the link. Okay, I'm busted. I'm doing that mostly because I've never had the opportunity to say "Thanks, Dirty Whore" without being slapped before.

Apparently I never did leave the 5th grade.

3:22 PM