|
|
Saturday, December 20, 2003
|
|
NEW GOODIES
It always feels like Christmas when I find a new website where people confess to being more pathetic than I am. It makes me smile. Christ, I don't think I'll ever get enough of reading confessions like this;
"I don't like retarted people. I don't hate them or anything, I just really prefer not to be around them. I'll probably end up having a retarded kid, you know karma and shit. "
And this,
"I read my boyfriend's diary all the time. he's very quiet and i don't really know what's going on in his head but that's no reason to invade his privacy. i love it, though. i read his email too. he writes to his ex-girlfriends sometimes in a strictly platonic and friendly way and when i read them, i imagine him having sex with those women and i masturbate."
Could life get better than this?
"I once stabbed a girl in the butt with a sharp pencil because i thought it would be funny to see her jump up and hit her head on the ceiling. i was one of those kids who thought cartoons were real."
Submitted for your shits and giggles......grouphug.us.
With special thanks to Jane at Social Reject for finding this first. I suck at finding things on my own. There, that's my confession.
|
|
|
| |