|
|
Sunday, December 28, 2003
|
|
SPEAKING OF THE RAMSEY FAMILY...
Odd coincidence that I was thinking about horrible was to dispose of the remaining members of JonBenet Ramsey's family and no more than two days later I visit the blog of the brilliant and beautiful Mary Magalicious and find this (link disabled due to a sudden burst of conscience).
Wow.
I'm generally a pretty libertarian cat. Honest, I am. I seriously think the government shouldn't be involved in most things. On the other hand who is going to reign in out-of-control parents? This girl can't be more than 11 on the outside. Yet the parents (I assume that a kid that age cóuldn't have mastered html or have the resources to get her own domain name on her own) have her tarted up on a member's site on the Internet. I'm a pretty net savvy guy. I know what a member's site is......a place for horny guys with credit cards to spend money on their cocks. Don't ask me how I know that, just know that I do. And the fact that a set of parents will set up a website where these idiots can jerk off to their 11 year old daughter is freightening!
At some point society should be allowed to step in and shut the parents down. I'm all about free speech (as anybody who's read more than three lines of this blog can attest to.) And as much as I'd like to go after the webmaster for disseminating child pornography, it seems like if you take the parents out, you take the problem down immediately.
Anyway, it's just a thought.
As always, I'd like to thank the lovely and talented Mary for having far more depraved web-surfing habits than I do.
|
|
|
| |