Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Thursday, December 04, 2003


WHY I'M SO POPULAR

I'm starting to get a lot of uninvited PM's in yahoo. This bothers me. When I get bothered I get proactive.

titico2107: hbhg
skippystalin: hbhg
titico2107: holoa
skippystalin: holoa
skippystalin: I'm sorry, may I ask you a question?
titico2107: speak español?
skippystalin: Nope
titico2107: ok
titico2107: bye
skippystalin: Oh you're no fun
titico2107:
skippystalin: Can't you at least put something interesting inside yourself on cam for me?
titico2107: nope
skippystalin: Spoilsport! Everyone who PMs me uninvited puts at least a canned ham in their orfices for me

That ended that talk. I was prepared to go on, too. Endlessly. I'm pretty sure after 5 or 6 hours, I could've gotten "titico" to put something inside him or herself, too. Okay, probably not a canned ham...but maybe a can of sardines.

You'd be suprised how persuasive I can be over the holidays. Really, you would.

7:11 PM