|
|
Thursday, January 22, 2004
|
|
CRYPTIC PERSONAL UPDATE
This new job of mine, should I decide to take it (the final meeting regarding this is tomorrow and let's just say that Daddy needs some more financial enticing), should prove interesting. Very, VERY interesting.
Since I've been bitten on the ass about writing about my professional life before (see my old blog in the links. Oh, and I guess I can tell you all about losing my old job now but I don't feel like it), I'm going to have to be a little discreet about the actual details. Let's just imagine that you've spent the last 20 years cultivating a vicious hatred for a particular famous person. Then you get a job which may or may not take (again, Daddy isn't fond of the money end) which will necessitate looking at that hated, if distinguished personage every friggin' day. I think we all know what happens, right? Blog hilarity ensues.
But I will be discrete this time. I won't get bitten twice. I'm pretty stupid but I'm not that stupid. Accordingly, I won't name the Hated Famous Person or even refer to him or her as something like a "Psychotic Former Political Hack" that would be too much of a giveaway. I'll just stick with "Hated Famous Person" for now. I'll give you a hint, I've written at some length about Hated Famous Person before. You can guess all you want but I will not confirm or deny HFP's identity. Unless of course, I decide not to take the job and I'll tell you all tomorrow.
Hope you all understand.
|
|
|
| |