|
|
Wednesday, January 28, 2004
|
|
DAMN WEBCAMS! DAMN THEM ALL TO HELL!
I've always known that I'm an ugly man. I've lived and dealt with that fact rather well for nearly 35 years now. But I never really knew just HOW ugly I am. Then, after seen seeing Senator Dorian Gray....I mean John Kerry on TV last night, I decided to conduct an experiment. Most of my friends will tell you that I'm nothing if not a man of science. So here goes.
THE EXPERIMENT:
This is John Kerry about 2 weeks ago
This is me about 2 weeks ago
This is John Kerry yesterday
This is me about 20 minutes ago
CONCLUSION:
John Kerry looked like he had had his face literally pried off of Mount Rushmore two weeks ago. Now his age is reversing in such a way that I fully expect him to give his victory speech on Super Tuesday on March 2nd (my 34th birthday)covered in afterbirth.
I, on the other hand, looked like shit two weeks ago and looked even worse twenty minutes ago.
And you wonder why I like chicks with tattooed faces?
|
|
|
| |