Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Tuesday, January 27, 2004


HARVESTERS OF SORROW

Okay, so none of the candidates have put their jerk-off speeches on their websites yet. So here are some election results. Christ, I love an election year.

January 27th

New Hampshire
Votes % of Votes Delegates


John Kerry 64,015 38% 14
Howard Dean 42,885 26% 8
Wesley Clark 20,958 13% 0
John Edwards 20,099 12% 0
Joe Lieberman 14,692 9% 0
Dennis Kucinich 2,388 1% 0
Al Sharpton 264 0% 0
80% of precincts reporting



January 19th

Iowa

Democrats
Votes % of Votes Delegates

John Kerry 1,128 38% 20
John Edwards 957 32% 18
Howard Dean 540 18% 7
Dick Gephardt 318 11% 0
Dennis Kucinich 39 1% 0
Uncommitted 15 1% 0
Wesley Clark 3 0% 0
Joe Lieberman 0 0% 0
Carol Moseley Braun 0 0% 0
Al Sharpton 0 0% 0
99% of precincts reporting

John Kerry made an especially funny speech which I hope to dissect the second he has the balls to put it up on his website. I hope this this happens before I pass out. Watching a Democratic primary alone, drunk and naked isn't kinky, right? I'm pretty sure it's just pathetic.

10:32 PM