Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Thursday, January 22, 2004


"HERE COMES YOUR 19TH NERVOUS BREAKDOWN"

I've seen all kinds of cool stuff on television in my day. As a matter of fact, I can honestly say that if there's been something fucked up that's happened in politics in the last 50 years, I've seen the videotape of it. But never, never have I seen a presidential frontrunner have a complete nervous breakdown on national television.

As you can see, it was beautiful. I view this footage the way most men would view the birth of their first child, wonderous, magical, daunting and scary all at once.



But the visual was nowhere near as good as the speech itself. What may be the most spectacular example of the mighty being humbled since Richard Nixon flashed the "victory" sign before boarding the helicopter, Dean managed to turn a humiliation into a televised suicide. What should've been a exhortartion of his followers to redouble their efforts became an exercise in how many states the candidate could name in 2 minutes and just how loudly. A man who was widely considered to be exceptionally odd looking but harmless would've frieghtened small children across the eastern seaboard if not for the fact that it was past their bedtime and that the little bastards can't appreciate such depravity like I can. Somewhere out there Randy "Macho Man" Savage bowed his head in humility when Dean bodyslammed Iowa Senator Tom Harkin and pinned him to the stage for the 3 count at the end of the debacle.

However, on Monday night Howard Dean did answer a question that I've been asking for 4 years now; "What does Axl Rose look like without the bandanna and hair extensions these days?"


In short, I've never seen porno this good.....and I've seen my share of porno. Yours too. So it should go without saying that Howard Dean's meltdown moved my Libido Threat level right back to here

11:27 PM