Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Thursday, January 01, 2004


KICKING IN THE NEW YEAR RIGHT

For the first time in recorded history, the lovely Zombie updated Chaos in Motion without notifying me, noting it on her blog or even making mention of it on the CIM main page. Go figure....she's busy with a British Buddhist and I don't need to tell you what manner of time-consuming ugliness that involves. But I'm moving dangerously off point.

In any event, I have no idea when this update was done. I only learned about it from the blog of the personable (and super hot) Ford W. Maverick. Given Zombie's increasingly mysterious ways, it could've gone up a month ago. Who knows?

The very first piece I published was a sort of dating advice piece for men called "The skippystalin Lecture Series, Part One:Lessons of a Shithead Cyrano.". I'm told it was a big hit and, if anything, I'm all about flogging a dead horse. Accordingly, I wrote a sequel about 3 months ago called "The skippystalin Lecture Series; Part Two: The Cunnilingus Chronicles".

But enough about me.

Fanged Buffalo has a new feature appropriately called "Buffalo Wings". The first two installments of which you can read here and here. Fanged is really annoying in that he has ideas that I wish I had first and , like everyone else in CIM, he's a better writer. Oh, wait a second, Fanged did write a piece on gay marriage; a topic I addressed on the late, lamented (and now oddly Christian) Terribly Wrong and my first blog. It was called "Till Death Do You Part", you can find it youselves. I don't think anyone ever clicks these fucking links anyhow. Besides, I'm lazy and nowhere near drunk enough to do any heavily lifting yet.

Caligula V also wrote his first political piece. Check it out.

And as always, there's all kinds of new Lil' Zombie goodness courtesy of Young Ford.

Enjoy it while it lasts. I have no idea when there's going to be more. Actually, I'm suprised that Zombie hasn't smothered CIM in it's crib yet. She does that sometimes....

12:31 PM