Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Saturday, January 10, 2004


PRAISE THE LORD AND PASS THE AMMUNITION

I have new activity every morning, immediartely after my vigorous masturbation regimine, I try to read Dispactches From the Culture Wars. The blog, written by Ed Brayton, is tightly reasoned and very well written-two things this blog famously is not. While you may or may not agree with Mr. Brayton's positions, you cannot help but respect his arguments and the manner in which he frames them.

And, as is true with most bloggers, he occassionally find something that will scare the unholy hell out of you.

Since Ed analyzed this spiteful little tract o' venom far better than I ever could in his post of Friday January 9th, I'll refrain from doing so at any length. Besides, I have to prepare a response to my friend Dr. Reverend's vicious assault on my sexual preferences, integrity and intelligence dated Thursday January 8.

I will say this about the linked "essay", "Thanks Be to God and the Christian Terrorist"; the website that hosts it is called www.armyof god.com. The phrase of army of God is very popular in the Middle East. The Arabic translation is...Hezbollah.

11:05 PM