Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Tuesday, January 06, 2004


RAPE CAN BE HILARIOUS

Norway continues to be a source of constant amusement to me (Sorry, Bee. It happens to be true.) During my morning scan of the news I always like to check in with Aftenposten Nettutgaven, Norway's English language news service. Everyday I find something worthwhile and, often fucking hilarious to comment on. For example, you can read all about internet porn and the women who love it. Not a porn enthusiast? Well, you can learn how Norway leads the world in deoderant consumption. Wow, I could've sworn the French would cinch that one!

If that doesn't grab you, you can learn all about the dangers posed by a drunken Moose.

But this is one of my all-time favourites. A guy's fast asleep on his friend's couch and wakes to a young girl doing sexual stuff to him. What that is isn't specified. Was it a hummer? Maybe a finger in the ass? In any event, he wasn't happy. He went to the cops.

Now, if I woke up to a 22 year old blowing me with a finger in my ass, not only would I not complain...I'd believe in God.

Which goes to show one thing. Norwegian men are homos.

10:16 AM