Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Friday, January 09, 2004


SLOWLY BUT SURELY

My links are slowly coming back together. I know they look a giant mess right now and some of them are missing. The problem is, when I had them all linked through through the blog, I figured-Hey, what could happen? Well, I certainly found out, didn't I?

I have pretty much everything back up except the archives, which I'm far too stupid to do on my own and the fabled "What People Are Saying About skippy"section. I'm really going to miss that. There was all kinds of neat stuff in there. People apllauded my suicidal instincts during a really bad time in my life (I actually DID attempt and fucked it up...but that was a long time ago. I feel much better now. Really. So everyone shut up.), I was acclaimed for my use of the word "recuse", I was offered oral sex from someone I would REALLY like to recieve oral sex from in return for scientific research. Even Anna at Primal Purge (now on hiatus for reasons that Anna won't, to quote Dezi Arnaz..." 'splain". Those lovely quotes are all lost to ages now and I'm a lonlier man for it.


Oh, I also added Amber Alert tickers for both the U.S and Canada. They're both right beneath my newly restored site meter. I'm not sure how long this system will be effective but it appears to be now. Maybe someone will see something on my blog, report it, save a kid's life and I'll be a giant hero. Maybe then I'll be able to get laid. Okay, my motives aren't completely pure but the fact that I put the friggin' things up in the first place should demonstrate that I'm not a total scumbag.

Anyway, I'm looking for something to write about now.....

Laters.

6:37 PM