Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Tuesday, February 17, 2004


"BECAUSE THE ROCKET LAUNCHER WOULDN'T FIT IN THE TRUNK"


A crossing point at the U.S/ Canada border was closed for an hour yesterday. This is notable for it's rarity. Y'know, that whole "world's longest undefended border" thing? We're sort of proud of it.

So what caused the border closure?

A woman accidently crossed into Canada with a live grenade in her glove compartment. I'm not saying she accidently had the grenade in the car.....she accidently crossed into Canada.

"Shields said the 28-year-old woman apparently was lost, and that she meant to drive to Vancouver, Wash. - at the state's border with Oregon - not Vancouver, British Columbia, 250 miles to the north."

Ladies, I hope you all remember this story the next time you tell us that men are bad at taking directions.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go find out if Howard Dean has another batshit nervous breakdown once he's beaten like a redheaded stepchild in Wisconsin tonight. If he does, I'll masturbate vigoursly and tell you all about it later. The humiliation, I mean. Not the masturbation.

Some things are too special to share with anyone.

8:29 PM