|
|
Friday, February 06, 2004
|
|
CELEBRITY FUN
It was a great idea for a reality show. Let's put John Lydon in a jungle and watch him go insane. Better yet, let's broadcast it live. Now, the former Johnny Rotten is....cantankerous at the best of times. I've seen him call a reporter a "silly cunt" and walk out of an interview that took place in a five star hotel. So they put him in a jungle without food and broadcast the tirade live. What could happen? It's calculated outrage at it's finest. Janet Jackson would be proud.
Speaking of Miss Jackson (I refer to her thusly because, of course, I'm nasty), it's official.....everyone is now pissed off at her. Everyone, that is, but me. I think her right knocker should get it's own reality show. I'm not an expert here or anything, but I would imagine that you have to fuck up really badly to get a fetish store owner upset.
Could it be worse? Sure it could. Even Justin Timberlake's family is disgusted by the spectacle. The Timberlake family's disappointment fuelled Justin's already losing battle with the English language.
The only person who seems to have benefitted from this tawdry display (other than my penis, which is thrilled by it)? Michael Jackson. Remember a week ago when he was the controvesial Jackson? Yeah, I kind of figured you forgot about that.
|
|
|
| |