Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Monday, February 02, 2004


FIRST DAY OF WORK

I had forgotten precisely how much I hated working for a living. Well, not so much working for a living as what I actually do for a living. I have been busy hating other stuff for the last 4 months, but I have a pecularly bowel twisting loathing for my profession and everyone in it. It gets better, too. I have significantly more responsibility for significantly less money than at my last job. And that job nearly drove me nuts!

My educated guess is that by the end of the week, I'll think of doing cool stuff like this again.

Maybe I should apply for a job with the FCC. I think that I'd enjoy investigating Janet Jackson's knockers. Not as much as she would, mind you. Plus, I could review the videotape over and over again, like the fucking Zapruder film of boobies. Pretty soon, I'll let you in on my "magic nipple" theory.

That's what I love about TV. The freakshow moments last forever!

6:59 PM