|
|
Monday, February 16, 2004
|
|
IT'S OVER..
There are few things I hate more than the end of a love affair. This is particularly true when the affair never even started. It's a heartbreaking thing for me to see. Unless of course, someone out there has photos that prove that Kerry and Polier are lying....
Although, I can understand why the senator may have felt a little nervous about the rumours. It appears that he has a LOT more than the presidency to lose. It's really too bad. I was developing a plan where if the charges were proven, I would marry the then-former Mrs. Kerry. Of course, I'd have to be elected U.S senator from a large Northeastern state first. Let's see, she's already married senators from Pennsylvania and Massachussettes. That leaves New York (too expensive), Conneticutt (too anal), New Hampshire, Maine and Vermont (too isolated) and New Jersey.
Uh oh, considering that my ex-girlfriend is moving to New Jersey soon, I couldn't run there. Firstly, it would be creepy and secondly, she knows more than enough about my pecadillos that I would soon have my very own sex scandal soon.
It's true, I really CAN'T win!
Godfuckit!
|
|
|
| |