|
|
Sunday, February 01, 2004
|
|
JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT I WAS DONE WITH BRITNEY AND MADONNA
Now I've got this to play with. Well, okay I WISH I had THAT to play with.
Damn you, Timberlake! Damn you all to HELL!
NON-SURPRISING UPDATE or BONO'S REVENGE: So, I get home from work today to discover that the American people were so outraged by Janet's beautiful milkbags that FCC Chairman, Michael Powell (yes, HIS son) has ordered an immediate investigation of the matter.
Chairman Powell, may I offer a recommendation? I think I have the perfect man for your task force. David Kay. Yes, THAT David Kay. The Hunter of Weapons That Weren't There David Kay. He's had a rough six months and I think watching that tape over and over would be a nice way for him to unwind. Besides, if Kay is anything like me -that is to say painfully heterosexual - he'll see the incident as I do, not as obscenity but rather a beautiful, beautiful thing.
|
|
|
| |