Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Wednesday, February 04, 2004


ONE TOO MANY

I'm sure we've all done things we regret after having had one drink too many. You may have strayed from your marital vows, you may even have taken a photo of your under developed chest, thinking it was a clever satire of the Janet Jackson furor. Like I said, regrets, I have a few.

But I'm pretty sure that we can all agree that no amount of alcohol can induce a dog rape spree. Well, that is unless you're drinking tequila and the dog is particularly cute poodle. There are, after all, exceptions to every rule.

My favorite line in the story: "He told police he noticed a brown female stray dog wagging its tail and "acting sexy" and pulled it into some tall grass by the roadside."

In other words, "The bitch was asking for it."

8:41 PM