Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Friday, February 13, 2004


RANDOM QUESTIONS

I) How do Mormon's deal with masturbation? (link ruthlessly stolen from Burn Fuse)

II) Why does it seem like the Mormon's solutions sound frightenenly like the Bush administrations program for STD prevention? Is it just a coincidence or are evil forces at work here? Will the Western White House soon br moved from Crawford to Utah?

III) Is funding the teaching abstinence only sex education appropriate when you yourself were described as acting like a "cuntsman"?

IV) When will New Zealand learn some manners?

V) If Art Garfunkel quits pot, will pot go on to have a more successful solo career?

VI) If making fun of Quebec is wrong, why don't I want to be right?

VII) How does a relationship last 43 years if neither partner has genitals? Do they know something about questions I and II that I don't? Does that explain these kids?

I could probably write detailed and hilarious analyses on each and every one of these questions, but I'm too tired to sleep and too depressed to give a shit, so fuck you. You can deal, right?

I'ma gonna go get gone fucked up.

5:00 PM